Springboks hilariously burn England as they announced brilliant initiative to help South Africa
The South African rugby team recently announced that they will be raffling off some of their World Cup gear to help struggling South Africans. But the Springboks also took this opportunity to take one final swipe at England after their World Cup thrashing!
The South African team have gone for a truly incredible initiative to help hungry South Afrcians who are struggling because of the pandemic that is currently gripping the World.
Some of the top rugby players in the Springbok team are donating their mementoes from the tournament to raffle off to people who enter.
Some of the prizes if you enter are actually incredible.
The Springboks didn’t waste an opportunity to take one final swipe at England, however. The team named the initiative 32-12, in honour of their thrashing of England in the final!
Under the video this is what they put…
You got behind them when the Springboks defeated England 32-12 in that epic final last year, and now they need your support once again.🏆 All you have to do is buy a ticket for R32-12 and get into the draw to win some of their most prized possessions. 👟👕🤑
Here is the video of the intitiative!
Here are some of the prizes!
– Siya Kolisi: RWC pool match jersey
– Rugby World Cup trophy tour – to your house!
– Bongi Mbonambi: RWC training jersey and boots
– Pieter-Steph du Toit: RWC Presentation tracksuit
– A trip on the Springbok team bus with the team to a local Test
– Lukhanyo Am: match shorts and socks
– Frans Malherbe: tracksuit and backpack
– Damian De Allende: gym kit
– Rassie Erasmus: lucky white shirt and a talk to raise funds for a charity of your choice
– A limited edition RWC 2019 ball from Gilbert (every winner will receive one)
– Francois Louw: RWC boots
– Malcolm Marx: jersey from the RWC opener and boots