English players dominate ‘Biggest Thugs in Rugby’ team in brutal video
A video emerged last night showing a compilation of some of the biggest thugs in rugby!
English players dominated in this video with some of the usual suspects like Dylan Hartley, Callum Clark and Julien White all featuring for this thug team.
Rugby is a beautiful sport, but thugs like this don’t belong here!
Here is the full thug team in this video, so brutal!
The comments under the video highlight people’s deep hate for some of these English players!
- I think it should be clear that not all of these players are equal in their thuggery. Some of them are REALLY bad, proper thuggery, and some of them are crossing the line but what you might expect from a physical high intensity game like rugby. Breaking someones arm and gouging eyes (I would have gone with Julien Dupuy at scrum half not Parra) are not equivalent to a high tackle or a scuffle
- Nationalities aside, callum clark should have been banned for life. Its one thing throwing a few punches but another thing deliberately breaking a mans arm!
- Nationalities aside, callum clark should have been banned for life. Its one thing throwing a few punches but another thing deliberately breaking a mans arm
- Pretty much spot on tbf Honorable mentions: Itoje, Farrell, O’Mahony, Sinckler, Andy Powell, Nathan Hines, JP Petersen, Lavanini i could go on and on
- Bakkies Botha and the Tuilagis’ was always going to be the easiest picks for such a list 😂
- This is a trash video. Some if not most of these players have had or are having commendable careers and this paints them with a single, crude brush and provides no context. A lot of players have a bad moment, some have a few. Can think of only a few players who would really qualify for a “thug” label. Liam Williams, though? Seriously?