A compilation of some of the most outrageous dummy passes ever has been created
An incredible compilation has been made showcasing some of the most outrageous dummy passes in rugby history. It genuinely is one of the best compilations we have seen.
For rugby fans that don’t know what a dummy pass is. It is when a rugby play pretends to pass the ball to a teammate, confusing the opposition and making space for himself. It creates an exciting passage of play, and a brilliant highlight reel to watch.
A YouTuber under the name of Andrew Forde has created a brilliant highlight reel showcasing some of the best dummy passes in the game and it is one of his best videos so far.
The video shows some of the best rugby players in the sport in the video. The likes of Jonah Lomu, Brian O’Driscoll and John Smit all feature in the video.
We find it strange how Ardie Savea is the thumbnail for the video but he doesn’t feature in the video at all, odd but we guess copyright may be the issue.
Fans seemed to love the video.
- Another outstanding work. It is a shame that you can’t use Sanzar footage, but either way you still manage to make an amazing job. Keep up the great work.
- Am I right or did you miss out the greatest dummy of all time? Matt Dawson against the Springboks 97?!
- Hint: look at the hips, as Shakira says, the hips don’t lie. They show the future direction more honestly than eyes or hands
- Teimana Harrison for Saints against Clermont Auvergne, I was in the crowd and even the crowd bought it, left the Clermont full back staring at his toes!
- I actually cannot believe you made a video called “rugby’s most outrageous dummies” and didn’t include the Quade Cooper double dummy that fooled the cameraman both times